Friday, March 17th 2023
8:00 assemble outside dining area @KAS
8:15 leave KAS, students can meet us at Chimei if they have filled out the permission
9:00 arrive at Chimei Museum (parking lot facing the front of the museum)
9:00-9:30 Full Group photos
9:30-11:30 Individual photos (Formal and Funny)
11:30-1:00 Lunch Break
1:00-2:00 Small Group Photos (w/ friends) + possibly a last large group photo
2:00 back to KAS, Tainan students can be picked up if their parents have filled out the permission.
2:45 Arrive at KAS
A couple of reminders:
- Wear white or black so that you won't have a fluorescent green or a pink sticking out from underneath your graduation gown. Also keep in mind we will have a group picture without gowns as well.
- Bobby pins can be a life saver for girls (especially if there's any wind) for getting the hair to behave under that graduation cap, you may want to bring some!
- Mirrors + Combs also = helpful.
- Take the pictures seriously and be prompt when you are called for your picture. These pictures should look formal and we need to have enough time for everyone.
- In addition to the formal graduation photo we usually also do a funny photo. Please think of your funny pose in advance because we won't have time to wait if we hope to finish on time. Also funny poses should still be school appropriate!
- Please do attend this event. Make-up photos will not be of the same quality and will also be at KAS.