With the end of the school year fast approaching, everyone seems to be hitting the books harder than ever! The end is almost there, we can do it! Now, there are many different ways people like to study. Some like it quiet, some like going to Starbucks. Some like listening to lots of noise, and others prefer going to the playlists of Spotify for their inspiration. Some people can’t stand having music with lyrics, and some love a bit of Adele to keep them company while they pore over their history textbook. Everyone’s studying styles can vary, and it’s important to know what works best for you!
Here are 5 great Spotify playlists for those that like a bit of background beats to accompany their work:
- EDM Study No Lyrics (by coffierf)- this is for those that like a bit more of an upbeat tune when they are reading up on the chemical compounds of …chemicals. Studies have shown that there are ‘kinesthetic learners’, or people that like to move around as they try and take in new (or review) information. This is really ideal for you!
- Workday- Lounge (by Spotify) – workday lounge might sound really grown up but it’s actually a really great music mix. It’s relaxed enough to give you the right headspace to really get into the studying mood. It’s really long, too, so you don’t have to worry about having to switch playlists halfway through a really good study session.
- No Lyrics! (by perryhan) – Like classical instruments with a modern twist? Then this is the playlist for you! Just don’t start singing along when you’re trying to memorize your Spanish verb conjugations.
- Superior Study Playlist (by Taylor Diem) – This playlist has great instrumentals from movie soundtracks as well as modern songs. Great for feeling inspired by the wonderful works of modern day artists.
- Intense Studying (by Spotify) – Classical music is always a popular go-to for people that like an intense study session. Studies have actually shown that listening to classical music can help increase your brain power to absorb information at a high rate. Definitely check this one out!
Good luck to all our students in the last stretch of the school year! You’ve all done so well this year, congratulations for making it this far! Keep up the good work! If you have any favorite playlists you want to share, let us know!