- Click on Search for Books to access Destiny Discover.
- To access your account, click on Log In in the top right hand corner.
- If you are already logged in to your KAS account with Google, you can click Login With Google.
- If not, you will need to enter your username and password.
- Your username is your KAS email account, up to the @ sign. In most cases: first initial, last name, last two digits of your graduation year.
- Your password is the barcode on your KAS ID.
Making a Hold Request:
- Click on the ellipses on the bottom right hand corner of the book image.
- Select HOLD to request the book.
- Books must be OUT to place a hold, except for Faculty.
- Your holds/checkouts can be seen by clicking on the My Stuff button at the top of screen.
- Unhold the book (in My Stuff) if you are no longer requesting the book.
Finding Digital Options:
- Digital reading options in our online catalog can be found by scrolling down to E-Books, Audio Books, or Lightbox Books.
- Click See All on the right hand side above the row to see all options.
- Limit the number of results by clicking the filter icon in the top right hand corner. You can filter any way you choose, but I suggest filtering by Reading Level or Interest Level to pull the most appropriate results.
- To read or listen to the title, click on the book image.
- Once a title specific pop-up appears, click OPEN or PLAY within the pop-up to read or listen to the title.
- Remember that other Digital Options can be found on our Digital Reading page.
If you have an issue not addressed above, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.