Join a Dynamic and Motivated Faculty in One of the Finest Schools in Asia
Kaohsiung American School seeks qualified and dedicated faculty to join our school and fulfill its vision to be one of the finest American International Schools in Asia.
General qualifications include two years of teaching experience, a teaching certificate, technological confidence, a willingness to participate in the school’s extra-curricular program, and a commitment to excellence in a student-centered school.
Preferred qualifications include a flexible and “can do” approach to teaching, a sense of humor, and a desire to contribute to school improvement as a team player.
If you are interested in joining one of the most dynamic schools in Asia, please select any of the available positions below and click the button to apply. In addition to direct hiring, we recruit through Search Associates and the Global Recruitment Collaborative.
Some of the main advantages of working at KAS offers are:
- A competitive salary with increasing longevity bonus.
- A school-issued MacBook with a rapid refresh cycle.
- An optional retirement program where the school will match your contribution. KAS will provide 10% if the employee places 5% in this matched savings plan.
- National Health Insurance coverage in one of the top-rated healthcare systems in the world (CNN: 10 things Taiwan does better than anywhere else)
- Housing and utility allowances in desirable Kaohsiung neighborhoods near school, and convenient to dining, entertainment, and shopping.
- Flights, shipping, and settling-in allowances.
- Tuition waivers for dependents.
- Living in Kaohsiung, one of the most pleasant and affordable cities in Asia!
- One of the safest places to live, work, and attend school in the world.
- Ranked #1 for quality of expat life by Internations 2019
- Ranked #1 for fastest Internet access, January 2019 by Cable