Join a Dynamic and Motivated Faculty in One of the Finest Schools in Asia
Kaohsiung American School seeks qualified and dedicated faculty to join our school and fulfill its vision to be one of the finest American International Schools in Asia.
General qualifications include two years of teaching experience, a teaching certificate, technological confidence, a willingness to participate in the school’s extra-curricular program, and a commitment to excellence in a student-centered school.
Preferred qualifications include a flexible and “can do” approach to teaching, a sense of humor, and a desire to contribute to school improvement as a team player.
Vacancies for 2020-2021
- ES Inclusion Coordinator / Literacy Specialist
- MS/HS Inclusion Coordinator / Literacy Specialist
We are currently accepting applications from residents of the Kaohsiung area who are interested in joining our list of available substitute teachers.
If you want to be kept informed of future vacancies, send us an email with your profile.
If you are interested in joining one of the most dynamic schools in Asia, email email@example.com with your application dossier constituting of a letter of interest, resume, recommendations, certification(s), photo(s), local and/or national background check, and references contact information. You can also address your correspondence to:889 Cueihua Road | Zuoying District
Kaohsiung City | 81354
Tel: +886 7 586 3300
Fax +886 582 4536
Some of the main advantages of working at KAS offers are:
- A competitive salary with increasing longevity bonus.
- A school-issued MacBook Pro.
- An optional retirement program where the school will match your contribution. KAS will provide 10% if the employee places 5% in this matched savings plan.
- National Health Insurance coverage in one of the top-rated healthcare in the world (CNN: 10 things Taiwan does better than anywhere else)
- Housing and utility allowances in desirable Kaohsiung neighborhoods near school, and convenient to dining, entertainment, and shopping.
- Flights, shipping, and settling-in allowances.
- Tuition waivers for dependents.
- Living in Kaohsiung, one of the most pleasant and affordable cities in Asia!
- Ranked #1 for quality of expat life by Internations 2019
- Ranked #1 for fastest Internet access, January 2019 by Cable