Message from the Board
Dear KAS family and friends,
Thank you so much for giving your time, treasure and talent to our school. Your investment in our school directly supports the incredible faculty, and enriches the experience of all of our students, from our youngest preschool learners to our twelfth grade leaders. We are proud of everything they have achieved this past year. With your support we are sure that the coming year will be even better.
I am thrilled to welcome Dr. Ben Ploeger, our new superintendent. We look forward to working with Dr. Ploeger to encourage all of our 800 dragons to think BIG. He is bringing the education of tomorrow straight to the youth of today. Dr. Ploeger will be upholding our fine traditions and improving on the great qualities of our school. The school board members are all confident that he will be an excellent leader. We wish our new superintendent every success.
Our world-class school is composed of the silver-rated LEED Academics and Arts complex and the gold-rated LEED Athletics complex. The new campus has received unanimous praise. We have named our new building the Thomas Farrell Sports Complex. We did this to honor Dr. Farrell and his vision for our school. His hard work and leadership made this beautiful campus a reality.
We are able to offer one of the greatest educations in Asia. This is made possible by the amazing community that supports us –our parents, teachers, alumni, and friends of the school. They give their time, money, and energy so that the school stays strong.
Thank you, parents, for all your support. You are making a true and lasting difference in the lives of these young people. I am grateful for everything that you give to our school.
Thank you to my fellow Board members, both past and present, for your hard work. Your tireless efforts have made KAS the great school it is today.
Students, new faculty and staff members we can’t wait to see what new wonders you will create at KAS this year.
Patrick Huang, MD, FAADV
KAS Board Policies.pdf
Date: December 9, 2013
|Date:||December 9, 2013|
Board Meetings Agenda and Minutes
- 2017-06-05 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 46 hits
- 2017-04-28 Annual General Meeting Agenda pdf (July 29, 2017) - 16 hits
- 2017-03-24 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 11 hits
- 2017-01-20 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 12 hits
- 2016-11-16 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 13 hits
- 2016-09-20 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 9 hits
- 2016-08-13 Board Retreat Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 9 hits
- 2016-06-06 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 7 hits
- 2016-04-27 Annual General Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 6 hits
- 2016-03-25 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 6 hits
- 2016-01-14 Board Meeting Minutes pdf (July 29, 2017) - 8 hits